Does a PEP holder need to obtain approval from MOM when switching jobs?

The PEP allows the holder to be employed by any Singapore employer. The PEP holder need not seek any approval for switching jobs, but must notify the Ministry of Manpower on every job change by submitting an Employer Notification Form within seven days of starting work at the new place.