How do I terminate my employee’s services?

You are required to inform MOM prior to your employee’s termination date and have the relevant Work Visa cancelled. Upon giving written notice to the employee, which must include the day the notice is given and it’s period, you should then withhold the salary and settle any tax liability your employee might have with IRAS. Once completed, your employee may be issued a Tax Clearance Certificate by IRAS which permits departure from Singapore.