I am an existing PEP holder and I have family members here on Dependant Passes. If I convert to an Employment Pass, will my family members be affected?

Dependants of PEP holders who converted to Employment Pass (EP) or S Pass will be allowed to stay so long as they are in Singapore by 1 Dec 2012, and their sponsors have a valid EP or S Pass and do not change employers.