My friend stays in Singapore. Can I use his address as a Registered Address?

Under the Home Office Scheme, home owners, tenants or occupiers of HDBs and/or private residential properties can conduct small–scale businesses in their homes, as long as they satisfy the prevailing Home Office guidelines and performance criteria and ensure that the use does not cause amenity problems to the neighbours. Prior written approval from HDB or the Urban Development Authority must be obtained for the Home Office.