To be eligible for a Singapore EntrePass, you must meet the following criteria.
1. The Singapore company:
- must be a Private Limited Company registered with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority;
- The company must not be more than six months from date of application;
- The Company must have at least $50,000 paid-up-capital; and
- Must not engage in any illegal business.
2. Applicants must hold at least 30% of shares in the company.
3. The Business meet at least one of these requirements:
- Receives monetary funding or investment (at least S$100,000) from a recognised third-party Venture Capitalist (VC) or business angel who is accredited by a Singapore Government agency;
- Holds an Intellectual Property (IP) (related to the proposed business) registered with an approved national IP institution;
- Has ongoing research collaboration with a research institution recognised by Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) or Institutes of Higher Learning in Singapore; or
- Is an existing incubatee at a Singapore Government supported incubator.