What are the various options available for Permanent residence?

1) You are married to a Singapore citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR);
2) You are working in Singapore and can apply for Professionals/Technical Personnel & Skilled Worker scheme after 6 months of employment in Singapore (must be a P,Q, or S wok pass holder).
3) You are investing in Singapore Company or a fund. Under this scheme, you may apply for PR for yourself and immediate family. This scheme is commonly known Global Investor Programme.