What are the various schemes for foreigners who wish to migrate to Singapore?

There are different schemes available for migrating foreigners:

Professional/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme
For professionals working in Singapore who are holding valid work passes (Employment Pass, Personalised Employment Pass, EntrePass, S-Pass)

Global Investor Scheme
For foreign investors who are willing to invest at least $2.5 million in new/existing local business operations or invest at least $2.5 million in a GIP-approved fund that invests in Singapore based companies.

Foreign Artistic Talent
Foreign artists that have exceptional achievements in their home country and abroad may apply. Applications under this scheme are reviewed by the Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and the National Arts Council (NAC). Artists with exceptional achievements and international recognition in dance, music, theatre, literary arts, visual arts and professionals in related arts are encouraged to apply under this scheme.

Married Individuals
Persons who are married to a Singaporean Citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident have the option to apply for SPR. If a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident has foreign children, they may also apply for SPR.

Aged Parents
Singapore Citizens can also apply for SPR for their foreign aged parents, if any. The approval is at the sole discretion of the M